- All Klarisana ketamine infusion centers are conducting normal operations.
- The mayors of Austin, Denver, and San Antonio have ordered non-essential businesses to close. Ketamine infusion therapy however is truly a life-saving treatment. Against the backdrop of the stress and anxiety that the COVID-19 pandemic is creating, we have seen increased demand for our services so we will do everything we can to meet the ongoing needs of our patients.
- We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and will be posting updates here on our homepage.
- Patients and companions will have their temperatures taken in the waiting room and will be asked a series of screening questions upon their arrival at a Klarisana center. If either the patient or his/her companion screen positive, we will respectfully ask that they leave, and we will reschedule the appointment.
How is Klarisana responding to the COVID-19 Situation?
- Klarisana staff will be disinfecting all surfaces to include infusion chairs, doorknobs, countertops continuously throughout the day. It has always been our policy to disinfect surfaces, but we are redoubling our efforts to make sure everything is disinfected on a continuous basis.
- Klarisana staff are continuously being screened for any signs of fever or respiratory illness. Any staff members showing the slightest signs of respiratory illness are asked to stay home.
- We have provided additional education to our staff about respiratory and hand hygiene and specific information about COVID-19.
- We are calling all patients the night before their infusions to do a telephone screening for respiratory symptoms or symptoms of fever. Those patients exhibiting any of these symptoms will be rescheduled.
- Patients will now see signs prominently posted on our doors. We are asking patients who do arrive with respiratory symptoms or subjective fever to call our office before they enter the building so that we may do a telephone screening.
- When patients enter our clinics, they and whoever is accompanying them will have their temperatures taken. Patients with fever will be rescheduled. Other accompanying adults with fever will be asked to leave.
- Cancellation fees will be waived for anyone cancelling due to a respiratory illness (until further notice).
- We recognize that many Americans are being negatively affected financially by this pandemic. As a small business ourselves we are seeing this firsthand. We will do everything possible to work with those who have experienced financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 to make it possible to receive infusion therapy.
- We want to assure you that COVID-19 is at the center of our planning right now and it is something we are monitoring and planning for on a minute by minute basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will post updates here as this situation unfolds.
- At this time there have NOT been any shelter in place orders in the cities where we have clinics. If at some point in the future these orders are given, we have developed documentation that we will provide our patients with so that they can document that they are going to a critical medical appointment.