Klarisana is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Klarisana may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective as of
July 15, 2020
Click HERE to download the Klarisana Notification of Privacy Practices (July 2020)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information regarding the the medical condition you are seeking care for, should you choose to enter that information on our contact form
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with appropriate service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may contact you by phone, text, or email because you have indicated an interest in learning more about our services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information and we do not provide it to any third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our online forms are created and hosted
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web
application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please be advised that our website is NOT an appropriate venue for communication once you have become a patient of Klarisana Physician Services PLLC. The “Contact Us” form is NOT monitored by clinical staff and it is not an appropriate venue for you to ask clinical questions about your healthcare. If you are currently a patient of Klarisana then please call us directly at 210-556-1430 or contact us through the Patient Portal.
Establishing a Clinical Relationship
Please note that this website is part of the marketing wing of Klarisana Physician Services PLLC and is overseen by non-clinical staff. Signing up on the Contact Us form, emailing us for information, or speaking with one of our non-clinical staff to learn more information does NOT constitute the establishment of a clinical relationship between yourself and Klarisana Physician Services PLLC.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We periodically send promotional emails using the Mailchimp emailing program. You may use the “unsubscribe” function on that email to indicate that you no longer wish to receive those emails.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us by emailing us at:
or write to:
Klarisana Privacy Officer
8600 Wurzbach Road, Suite 1110
San Antonio, Texas 78240
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.